Thought I'd see how well I got on as a Movie Critic - if nothing else, it'll remind of which ones I've seen

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mr & Mrs Smith

Triffic!
Leave your brain
with your reality outside the door & go with the flow. Don't pick on the details
The scenes in counselling were a trifle ironic considering what else was going on but nicely done
But the action sequences were superb - espec the store shootout
- I did wonder whether they should have included the deleted scene (obviously I saw it on DVD) as the sequence was so stupidly enjoyable but it may have added another 5 or so mins to the total & the feigned cockups were probably thought unnecessary

As my old Gran used to say: it's just like sh*t from China - "far-fetched"
But that doesn't mean it's a bad film, honey

Great way to pass the time AND with jolly Miss Jolie thrown in to boot - and Brad certainly did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home