Thought I'd see how well I got on as a Movie Critic - if nothing else, it'll remind of which ones I've seen

Friday, June 16, 2006

Unleashed

Or Danny The Dog as I've seen it called
Ah what a combination: Jet Li, Bob Hoskins & Morgan Freeman - writing credits by Luc Besson! and directed by a first timer - and French! - Altho he worked on the Transporter so I guess it fits

Still, bluddy good time had by all (watching it that is - can't say the same for the actors)
Bob, reprising his malice from The Long Good Friday - altho I did get reminded of Alan Sugar a few times.
Freeman, the old blind guy that always see the good in everyone (well he can't see anything else)
& Jet doing what he does best and acting as well! It's a shame he's giving up the Martial Arts stuff because I find his work far more physical & in this it actually hurts! The fight scenes are pretty good & I've not seen their like before

Nice one


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home